May 28th Update
We are now hoping to re-open on July 4th 2020 however we are awaiting confirmation from the government and as soon as any information is released we will be able to confirm.
We will contact all guests this will affect but if you have any queries please contact us and we will respond as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call 01726 843461.
The Llawnroc team are looking forward to welcoming you all back soon.