The Llawnroc Hotel Access Statement
Please find outlined below information that we hope will ensure you to enjoy your stay at The Llawnroc Hotel, regardless of whether your life is affected in some way by a medical condition, disability, impairment or specific learning difficulty.
Prior to your arrival
- Enquires and reservations may be made by telephone, email.
- Bookings may be made by telephone, email or on line through our website.
- Should you require a taxi to the Hotel to or from the airport at Newquay or train station at St Austell, we use a reliable company on a regular basis and we would be delighted to book them on your behalf. They do have vehicles suitable for wheelchairs, if required.
- Directions to the hotel can be found on our website.
On arrival at the hotel
- There is a designated disabled parking bay in our car park, together with additional parking which is complimentary.
- The Hotel has two entrances one way has one no steps and is just a flat path leading straight into reception area and the other way has 13 steps yet again leading down into the reception area.
- We are more than happy to help you with your luggage and will collect it from your car and deliver it to your room.
- Floor is tiled and suitable for wheelchairs
- Reception is all on one level.
- A low level desk is available.
- Our corridors are well lit and carpeted.
- Our Gwineas restaurant and bar have tiled floor and our lounge’s all have carpeted floors, these are all on one level and easily accessible from the front entrance of the hotel.
- There are fire doors from reception to the restaurant, bar, lounge and terrace.
- We have a disabled toilet downstairs
- The fire alarm system activates our fire alarms and does not have flashing lights. Assistance can be given if evacuation is necessary.
The Gwinea’s bar and bistro
- There is ample moveable seating in these areas and there are chairs without arms.
- Background music operates in restaurant and bar.
- Full waiter service is offered, although breakfast does involve some self-service but assistance will be given if required.
- All areas are well lit.
- Rooms are all located on the first floor with access by lift or stairs.
- Bathroom sizes are varied, depending on room booked. We have one room that has wheelchair access and has disability facilities in the bathroom.
- Service dogs are welcome.
- We are able to use the front doors in the event of evacuation. The bells will ring continuously if evacuation is needed. If you require assistance for evacuation, please notify us.
- WiFi is available in the bar and lounge area of the hotel.
- We have tried to be as accurate as possible and have included as much detail as we can in our access statement. We welcome your feedback to continuously improve on the information we provide. If you have any other enquiries, please contact the Hotel reception.