Coronavirus Assurance for our Hotel Guests
The safety and well being of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We know that some of you will have some concerns and worries about travelling and staying in Cornwall at this time.
We want to reassure you that we are open for business and our beautiful part of Cornwall awaits you.
Even so, we are increasing our health initiatives to help keep you as safe as possible.
- Cleaning of all areas of our hotel / Bar and public areas paying attention to door handles, bathrooms each morning night and during the day. Restaurant tables will be wiped down before and after each time they are used.
- We have antibacterial soap in our public toilets and staff areas and our staff are using anti-bacterial sprays for tables, surfaces and door handles.
- Daily checks are being carried out on the health of our staff and NHS advice is being followed.
- Deep cleaning of all bedrooms including all bedding is being professionally cleaned between stays.
- Our kitchen staff continue to maintain high standards of safety and hygiene.
- We are fully stocked with all relevant cleaning and disinfection products along with with all hotel essential supplies. We have also removed all breakfast buffets – now we serve individual meals straight from our kitchen instead.
We remain vigilant and you can be confident that as the situation develops that every piece of official advice received will be acted on in a timely manner.
Although these are stressful times, Cornwall remains beautiful and peaceful in the spring sunshine. The Beaches are quiet with the spring flowers emerging on the hedgerows and along the coastal paths
Chloe and The Llawnroc Hotel Team